Accidents happen. That doesn’t mean you don’t take good care of your vehicle. When an unfortunate situation like an accident occurs we know you are going to be researching the best option for your repair. We would like to help you better understand the amazing benefits of using PDR (Paintless Dent Removal).
1. Save your Factory finish! – Paintless Dent Repair uses tools such as rods to massage out dents from behind the metal. Light hammering is also used to slowly and carefully “knock” out some areas of the dent. When done the right way on the type of damage that qualifies for the repair, the original manufacturer paint will be saved and the vehicle body will look like it had never been touched.
2. Saving Time! – PDR will save you most of the time that it would take for a traditional body shop repair. Most times you can wait while you have it repaired and quite often, minor repairs take under an hour. At Dent King, we have a comfortable waiting room with cable television and wireless internet to keep you entertained while you wait. We understand convenience, timing, and efficiency.
3. Saving Money! – Probably, the most popular reason to go with the paintless dent repair method is the price. Since our method does not require paint, PDR will save you lots of labor time and materials cost. We typically save you 50-75% of the price it would cost to take your vehicle in to a regular body shop. A lot of times, body shops will have to paint more than the panel the dent is located on to blend the rest of the vehicle to match the panel worked on. That is only one among the many reasons it is more expensive.
4. Convenience! – We also offer a complimentary one-way service to a local address. Whether you have to be home during the day or you have to be at work, we have you covered. We take pleasure in making sure you don’t have to go too far out of your way to get your vehicle fixed. Just drop off your vehicle and we will arrange the rest. Do you have a way here but not a way back? No problem, we will be happy to come get you.
5. Covered by Insurance! – Your PDR repair may be covered by your auto insurance. Since the cost is so low to get the repairs done, a lot of insurance companies won’t put up a fight to pay out.